Release the power of your work environment to supercharge your business and people.
We’re excited to announce an Autumn series of one-day workshops that will explore the five elements for creating inspiring work environments.
LOCATION: Central London
DATES: 9th September | 7th October | 4th November, 2015
WHAT WE’LL COVER:
- Defining a vision and ambition of workspace and how this aligns with people and business strategy.
- The 5 elements of inspiring work environments, exploring what makes them effective, efficient, empowered, expressive and evolve.
- Who to include, and how to engage them.
- How to get to a clear and appropriate brief for environment transformations.
- How to measure success.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Insights, inspiration and ideas for approaching your work environment (from physical, operational and cultural perspectives).
- Practical tools, tips and techniques for auditing, measuring and monitoring your working environment.
- Stories and case studies from behind the scenes of businesses from a broad range of industries.
WHO IT’S FOR:
Leaders, HR, FM, Project Teams, Designers.
– REGISTRATION: £850
– EARLY BIRD (by 1ST July, 2015): £650
ONLINE BOOKING COMING SOON
To reserve a place or more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org